Roundhay Chiropractic Clinic
Chiropractor in Leeds, West Yorkshire
Frank Nash D. C. Established Roundhay Chiropractic Clinic in 1936 on Lidgett Park Road. The move to our current premises took place in 1986 under the guidance of Barry McQuire D. C. These bigger premises allowed our clinic to continue to expand and supply our patients with a broader array of treatments. At the present time we currently have a staff of five chiropractors, four male and one female providing chiropractic treatment of the highest level.